- Before or during the time of gathering private information, we shall identify the goals that information will be gathered.
- We shall gather and use of private information completely for other compatible purposes, unless we get the permission of the person concerned or as required by law and with the aim of executing those objectives specified by us.
- We shall only keep personal information as long as essential for the fulfillment of those goals.
- We shall gather private information by fair and lawful means and, where suitable, with permission or the knowledge of the person concerned.
- Private data should be useful to the objectives that it will be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be complete, precise, and up to date.
- We shall protect private information by reasonable security safeguards against theft or loss, in addition to unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or alteration.
- We are going to make easily accessible to customers information about our policies and practices regarding the direction of private information.
We’re committed to running our business in accordance with these principles so as to make sure that the privacy of private information is protected and preserved.